4 Easy Way to Delete Apps on Your iPhone or iPad in iOS 13
With iOS 13, #Apple has changed how you uninstall an app on the home screen of your #iPhone and #iPad. We explain the various ways you can do this here. Apple has updated in the iOS 13 how you uninstall an app on the home screen of your iPhone and iPad. You can still use the "X" on the jiggling app icon to delete that app, but there's an extra step to get there if you're runningiOS before 13.2.
However, there are multiple ways to delete apps in iOS 13 and today we cover all those ways.
1. Click the app icon to access an application popup menu in iOS 13.2. You don't have to click hard to reach the menu now that Apple gets rid of the 3D Touch. just Keep your finger on the icon.
2. Tap 'Delete App' on the popup menu.
NOTE: If you’re deleting a website you added to your home screen in iOS 13.2, this option will be Delete Bookmark.
3. on the confirmation dialog tap 'Delete'
As we mentioned, you can still make the icons on your home screen jiggle and delete them using the X on each icon. This is useful if you want to quickly delete multiple apps.
1. Long press on an app’s icon and tap Edit Home Screen on the popup menu. This option was previously called Rearrange Apps.
NOTE: You can also keep holding down on the app icon after the popup menu displays to get the icons to start jiggling and show the X on each.
2. Tap the X on the icon for the app you want to delete.
3. on the confirmation dialog, tap 'Delete'
4. Tap the X on any other apps you want to delete.
Tap Done in the upper-right corner of your screen when you’re finished deleting apps.
NOTE: After a bit of inactivity, the app icons will stop jiggling.
You can delete apps in Settings, If you’d rather not deal with the popup menu or jiggling icons,
1. On your phone, Tap Settings on the home screen.
2.Then tap General On the Settings screen,
3. After that, tap iPhone Storage.
It may take a bit for the list of apps installed on your phone to get generated, depending on how many apps you have installed.
The list is sorted by size. Scroll down the list until you find the app you want to delete.
4. Tap Delete App.
If you’d rather not delete the app completely, so you don’t lose the app’s data, you can offload the app and keep the data on your phone using the Offload App option. You may just want to free up the space used by the app’s Documents & Data. You can easily reinstall the app in the future.
5. on the confirmation dialog Tap 'Delete App'
You may choose to delete an app instead of updating it while updating applications. You don't have to leave the App Store and use one of the previous forms to uninstall the app. As of iOS 13, you can delete apps directly from the updates list in the App Store.
1. Open the App Store and tap your profile icon to access the updates list.
2. Under Available Updates, or under Updated Recently, swipe left on the app you want to delete instead of update.
3. Now Tap the red Delete button on the right.
4. on the confirmation dialog Tap Delete App
Note: The process for manually updating your apps (if you do that) has changed in iOS 13, too.
So above are the 4 ways that you can use to delete app on iphone or ipad in ios 13 easily.
if you know any other method to do so, kindly let us know in the comment session.
Images ©: Vocalb, Google.