How To Remotely Turn Off Your Android Phone By Sending SMS: step by step.
Maybe you've been searching for a way to remotely turn off you android phone, here, here is a method you can use by sending sms to your phone. The method is very simple and straight and need just 4-5 minutes to setup in your android device.
And the app that you will be installing will let you to shutdown your android by sending #SMS to the android that you have configured with the app
All you need to do is to Just follow some simple steps below to proceed.
1. First of all you need an #rooted #android
2. Now download Remote Power Off #zip file in your #computer and extracts it in the computer and then in the extract file navigate folder » System>App> Remoteturnoff.apk. or download it from any app site on your phone cause this app may not be on Google play Store. You can also download it here >>> DOWNLOAD.
3. And then transfer the apk file in your android.
4. Now install this app in your android device from the apk that you have transfer. If you download from sites on you phone, just install it.
5. Now you will type the current password that is null and then type the new password and confirm it again and click on 'change secret code'.
6. Now go to super user app and grant this app super user permission.
That's all, now you just need to send the secret code as a SMS to your android anytime you want to remotely turn it off.
Images credit: Goolgle.