JOIN OVER 100,000 PEOPLE, START EARNING MONEY WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE
See How To Change Your Default Search Engine In Google Chrome.
#Google can tend to be the natural choice for a Google Chrome default search engine. But we are not always loyal to one company as a #Windows user with an iPhone. After all, finding the best products that we can find is a large part of being an intelligent user.
So whether it's Google, Bing, or even a obscure search engine, this is the point: you have options. So whatever you want, there's no way you can use either the Mac and PC desktop app, or the iPhone and Android app to configure the search engine as the default in Google Chrome.
1. On your iPhone or Android, Launch the Chrome app.
2. Tap the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen and choose "Settings."
3. Tap "Search engine."
4. From the list that appears, Select your preferred search engine.
1. Open a Google Chrome window on your Mac or PC and click the three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
2. Select 'settings' from the drop-down menu.
3. Select "Search engine" from the left sidebar, and click "Manage search engines" in that menu that appears.
4. Find your preferred search engine, and then click the three dots symbol to its right. Select "Make default" from the drop down menu.
Now you're good to go, you can now simply switch from one search engine to another, no stress.
Images : BGR.
Source: Business insider.