See How To Place A Link In your Instagram Bio: On Mobile And Desktop
#Instagram can even share your Instagram profile, details about you, such as work projects, professional efforts or even charitable organisms, whether you use Instagram to follow your favorite celebrities and companies, promote your own projects, or just share snapshots about your life with family and friends. It takes only a few seconds to make a link to your Instagram profile and is possible on #Ios, #Windows or through an #iPhone or #Android mobile.
So, let quickly see how to do it in few steps.
1. The first thing you have to do is to visit Instagram.com and log in using your username and password.
2. Once done, On your home screen, click on your username on the upper-right hand side of your screen to go to your profile page.
3. After that, Click on "Edit Profile" next to your username.
4. Then, In the "Website" box, type the address of the site you want to include on your Instagram profile.
5. Now, Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Now you've put a link in your instagram Bio on website. Is as simple as that.
1. First of all,On your phone's home screen, open the instagram app.
2. Once done, On the lower-right hand corner of your screen, tap the icon of your profile photo to be taken to your profile page.
3. Now, Tap on "Edit Profile" at the top of the screen.
4. Then, In the "Website" field, add the website address you wish to add to your Instagram bio.
5. Click "Done" in the upper-right hand corner of the screen when you're finished.
It's done! you've put ab link in your instagram Bio, your followers can now view it and click on it.