See How to Send a Handwritten iMessage On Your iPhone.
For a more concise message, you can also combine hand writing notes with different bubble effects such as invisible ink, gentle and slam.
Read our guild below to know how to do it.
1. On your iPhone/ipad, head to the Messages app and Find someone you’d like to talk to
2. Tap the text field (where it says iMessage) as if you want to begin a conversation.
3. Now, Rotate your iPhone to landscape orientation
4. Tap the handwritten button in the bottom right (between return and microphone icon)
5. Now, Write your own message or pick one of the existing options
You can tap the arrow on the middle-right of your screen for more writing room,
6. tap Done when finished
You can send your handwritten iMessage or press and hold on the send button to get options like invisible ink to add some mystery or others to put more personality in your message 😄
Note: You can follow the same steps on iPad.
we hope this will help, if you have any problems with this feature, kingly let us know and help you solve it out. Keep visiting our site.
Images ©: iMore.